Thursday, April 26, 2012

needle and thREAD

needle and thREAD
I'm back! This week I made a denim skirt for my sister for her birthday (which isn't for a few more weeks!). She's been begging me all week to let her wear the skirt....but I'm not letting her! She has to wait!
This is my favorite skirt pattern EVER!!! It's fairly easy to make and it's super comfortable to wear.
 I've put tons of zippers into other projects, but for some reason, this zipper was particularly difficult to put in. I was putting it in at 11pm, so that might have had something to do with the difficulty ;) but I think it was also because I was excited to get it done, so I tried to hurry! Hurry spoiles the curry! I won't be hurrying next time.
I'm still reading Loving by Karen Kingsbury. BTW, I'm Team Brandon...in case you've been following the series.
See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the skirt, but yes - maybe you should set a time limit on your sewing endeavors! :D

    ReplyDelete